1. How long are the races?
The races are 10 minutes and an average of 35-40 laps.
2. What are the age restrictions?
You must be at least 8 years old and 4 ft tall. Under 18 you must have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver. If we do not have a waiver on file, you will not be able to race. 16 and under without a drivers license must race the junior karts.
3. Can I take the waiver home to have my parents sign?
Yes, but the waiver must be notarized.
4. Can I ride with my children in a race?
We try very hard to make your racing experience safe. Adult and junior karts cannot run in the same race.
5. Are the karts electric or gas?
6. Are there restrictions to what I wear?
No open-toed shoes are allowed